"Safari" is the Swahili word for Journey.
Kenya is a country in East Africa and commonly associated as the birthplace of Safari. The country is renowned for it's ultimate wildlife sightings, ever changing landscapes and one of a kind classic colonial safari ambiance.
Read on for more information of our wonderful 5 Nights Flying Safari Adventure throughout Kenya.
5 Nights Flying Safari Adventure in Kenya
This "5 Nights Flying Safari Adventure in Kenya" will give you the ultimate classic safari experience. You will enjoy visits to prime locations in and around the Great Rift Valley, Lake Nakuru National Park and the world famous Masai Mara Game Reserve.
- All Year Round
- Price starting from HKD 25,630 per person
Charlotte Travel Exclusives
- Private Sundowners on Loldia Conservancy
- Hot Air Balloon Flight in Masai Mara Game Reserve
- Road transfer Nairobi to Loldia House
- 2 nights full board accommodation Loldia House + Loldia Conservancy fees.
- All activities on Loldia Conservancy
- Airstrip transfers at Loldia
- Day trip to Nakuru National Park (transport)
- Governors’ Aviation flight Loldia House to Masai Mara
- Airstrip transfers in the Masai Mara
- 3 x Nights accommodation at Little Governors Camp in the Masai Mara
- All game drives in the Masai Mara
- Laundry and tent service
- Governors’ Aviation flight from Masai Mara to Nairobi Wilson
Optional Accommodation You can't miss
After arriving in Nairobi and prior to starting your safari adventure, it might be a good idea to stay for 1 x night at the beautiful Hemingways Hotel, a luxury 5 star boutique hotel in Nairobi and newly appointed hotel to Virtuoso.
If you wish to book an extra night or two directly with Charlotte Travel, we will enjoy the following exclusive benefits:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Complimentary Daily Continental & A'La Carte Breakfast for twoguests per bedroom
- Complimentary 50-minute massage for two people, once during stay
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
Why not add a safari to Tanzania or Gorilla trek to Rwanda while you are in East Africa?
1. Big Migration Safari in Tanzania
When it comes to Big Migration, Tanzania is another East African brother that should not be missed. Presented by Charlotte Travel, the 5-day Big Migration Safari takes you to Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro Crater. All National Parks are absolutely stunning and if timed well you might spot a few hundred thousand wildebeests crossing the grassland savannah.
2. Expedition to Rwanda's Gorillas & Rainforests
Still longing for more animals? Over a period of 4 days itinerary we send you into the mystic rainforests of Volcanoes National Park to witness the illusive Mountain Gorillas within their natural habitat.
Planning your next vacation? Let us know and we will create a memorable journey for you!Enquire to be Inspired!