Singita Sasakwa Lodge is built in the style of a stately Edwardian manor house with nine private cottages and a villa, each with a private infinity pool. From the vantage point of Sasakwa Hill, panoramic views of the Serengeti plains merge with the horizon and provide a sense of immense space and freedom.
The view from the spacious veranda surrounding the lodge is almost endless across the Serengeti plains to the distant horizon. With a sense of grandeur woven throughout the turnof-the-century manor house and private cottages with a blend of authentic European style and typical East African influences, this is a place that holds special appeal for those with a passion for refined splendour. From this superb vantage point, guests become absorbed in the marvel of abundant wildlife as well as the annual migration, known as the greatest natural spectacle on earth.
Rooms & Suites
Singita Sasakwa has 10 cottages and 1 Hillside Suite in total, all with private plunge pools.
- 6 x 1-bedroom cottages
- 2 x 2-bedroom cottage with a master bedroom and a second, smaller bedroom.
- 1 x 3-bedroom cottage with a master bedroom and 2 smaller bedrooms.
- 1 x 4-bedroom cottage with a master bedroom and 3 smaller bedrooms.
- 1 x 1-bedroom Hillside Suite
- Daily morning and afternoon game drives with your field guide. Afternoon drives conclude with an evening return revealing the elusive magic of nocturnal Africa.
- For the adventurous, there are walking safaris (for guests 16 and older).
- Stargazing, swimming and board games.
- Join in a community visit – it is the perfect way to experience Tanzanian culture and learn about the positive impact that tourism has made in the region.