To pursue the finest and authentic experience in Japan, one cannot miss the towns in the mountain and nature springs. Gifu and Ishigawa prefecture are famous for its unique cultural and rejuvenating onsens, and they are the best place to experience the local lifestyle in great details. With the stay in a ryokan, you will be able to appreciate the traditional Japanese hospitality which is passed through generations.
- You will be welcomed and transferred from Nagoya airport to the city.
- Today, you will head to Takayama for a guided walking tour in the old town.
- Let’s take a stroll in the market. For the rest of the day, you may choose to do optional activities in Takayama, including hiking, cycling, cooking Class and /or visiting a sake Brewery.
- We will set off to Shirakawa go for a guided walk in the village, then continue the journey to your hot spring resort in Kaga
- You will spend a day in Kanazawa, and visit places like Kenroku-en garden, and explore the old town of Higashi Chaya.
- We will transfer you to Komatsu airport for your departure flight.
DetailsContact us about this itinerary
- Accommodation in twin sharing basis
- Private vehicle with local driver for the transfer as mentioned in the itinerary
- Private English speaking guide with entrance fee during the tour as mentioned in the itinerary
- Meals as stated
- Airfares and taxes.
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, such as internet plan, telecommunication, laundry and etc.
- Beverage during meals
- Items and services not mentioned