Starting from the financial center of China, you will learn the Chinese history by visiting the Bund in Shanghai, the Terracotta Warriors in Xian, the Forbidden City & the Great Wall in Beijing. You will also take in the picturesque landscape by taking Li River cruise in Guilin and see the national treasure Giant Pandas in Chengdu.
- Arrive in Shanghai and transfer to the hotel.
- Visit the Jade Buddha Temple, Yuyuan Garden and Nanjing Road Shopping Street.
- Continue to walk to the Bund and spend your leisure time at Xintiandi.
Shanghai / Guilin by flight
- Free time in Shanghai and private transfer to airport for flight to Guilin.
Guilin / Yangshuo
- Spend the day aboard a scenic Li River cruise and relax at the West Street.
- Enjoy free day in Yangshuo (biking / hiking / bamboo rafting / or countryside explorations).
Yangshuo / Guilin / Chengdu by high speed train
- Drive to Guilin airport and take high speed train to Chengdu.
- Drive to the Chengdu Research Base of Giant Panda Breeding.
- Visit the Leshan Giant Buddha and take a boat on the Minjiang River.
Chengdu / Xian by high speed train
- Transfer to railway station and board on high speed train to Xian.
- Take a stroll on the Old City Wall and explore the Muslim Quarter.
- Visit the Terracotta Army and the Big Wild Goose Pagoda Square.
Xian / Beijing by high speed train
- Take private transfer to railway station and board the high speed train.
- Visit Tian’anmen Square and enter the Forbidden City.
- Enjoy afternoon sightseeing in the Temple of Haven and walking tour in the Hutongs in Houhai area.
- Private tour to Badaling Section of the Great Wall and visit the Summer Palace.
- Free day at your own arrangement.
- Transfer to the airport by driver (without guide) and board your departure flight.
DetailsContact us about this itinerary
- Chinese Lunches and/or dinners at local restaurants as per itinerary.
- Private air-conditioned coach or private van served along the trip.
- All tours and sightseeing with private professional English-speaking local guides as per itinerary.
- Admission fees for all of the sightseeing spots listed in the schedule.
- Guide and driver’s meals during the tour.
- Economy flight with tax & 20kg luggage: Shanghai/Guilin.
- High speed train tickets (2nd class): Guilin/ Chengdu, Chengdu/ Xian, Xian/ Beijing.
- The government tax and the city construction fee inside china within the tour where applicable.
- Complimentary water bottles during tours.
- International airfares and taxes.
- Hotels and breakfasts.
- Meals(our guide will recommend some proper restaurants & food according to your taste and eating habits, the cost is on your own).
- Tips to guides, drivers and porters.
- Personal expense like hotel deposit, phone calls, laundry, trip cancellation insurance, etc.
- Extra cost in the event of overweight, landslides, road blockage, bad weather and alike uncontrollable circumstances.
- Travel insurance.
- China visa (we will provide possible assistance if necessary).
- Items and services not mentioned.