This May and September, Amankora is delighted to welcome His Eminence the 9th Neyphug Trulku Rinpoche of Bhutan’s fabled Neyphug Monastery, who will be hosting a unique eight-night retreat across four of the resort's lodges.
Immerse yourself in ancient wisdom to awaken and rejuvenate the exhausted mind. This highly revered Buddhist reincarnate will lead lectures, meditation, yoga and temple visits, while you enjoy two nights at each Amankora and a complimentary spa treatment.
- Two nights each at Amankora Thimphu, Gangtey, Punakha and Paro lodges
- All meals, including picnics and in-house beverages
- Airport transfers
- Laundry and wifi
- Private vehicle/driver and English-speaking guide for internal transfers and sightseeing
- One 60-minute spa treatment per person, taken once during the journey
- Yoga, meditation and lecture sessions
- All touring and monument passes
- Visa processing and flight reservation assistance
Offer starts: 13/04/2017
Offer ends: 01/09/2017