FOLLOW THE CINNAMON TRAIL FROM SRI LANKA'S COLONIAL PORT TO ITS EMERALD-GREEN HINTERLAND
Dating back to the 17th century, Amangalla occupies a terracotta-roofed, Dutch Colonial building within the Unesco-protected ramparts of Galle fort. An integral part of Sri Lanka’s colonial history, Galle is a delight to explore: stroll past centuries-old churches and spice warehouses, visit bustling markets, or bike through paddy fields and local villages. Guests staying three nights or more can enjoy daily breakfast and a selection of cultural excursions. Charlotte Travel clients are entitled to the below offer(s):
- Daily breakfast and choice of lunch or dinner
- Daily afternoon tea and non alcoholic minibar
- A guided tour of the Fort once per stay
Valid of offer:
Until 31 March 2020
Terms and Conditions:
- Offer is subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- This exclusive is for new bookings only, is subject to availability and is not combinable with any other exclusive unless specified.
- Cancellation and payments as per hotel standard terms. Rates are subject to a 19.95% statutory levy and 10% service charge.
- Extension nights are available on request.
Offer starts: 23/05/2018
Offer ends: 31/03/2020