Visiting a spectacular landscape with high geographical value is only a stone throw away in Hong Kong. Embark on our jet boat in town and we will be in the UNESCO Global Geopark in a blink of an eye. In this half day tour, we will visit the magnificent sea stacks, the breath-taking tubular rock columns and sea caves, the typical coastal terrain, rare acidic hexagonal volcanic rock columns of High Island and rhyolite on Sharp Island.
- JetBoat Ride from Tsim Sha Tsui Ferry Pier to Sai Kung Volcanic Islands
- Magnificent hexagonal volcanic rock columns and coastal erosion landforms
- Exciting and Unique experience passing through the sea cliffs and sea stacks
- Professional Geopark Guides Interpretation
Sai Kung Geopark Exploration
- Visit the magnificent sea stacks, the breath-taking tubular rock columns and sea caves, the typical coastal terrain, rare acidic hexagonal volcanic rock columns of High Island, and rhyolite on Sharp Island.
DetailsEnquire about this itinerary
- Professional Geopark Guides / Certified EcoGuide (English/Cantonese speaking)
- Boat tour of Sai Kung Islands (Boat)
- Life Jackets on the boat
- Lunch in a local restaurant
- Pickup and drop-off from your accommodation
- Personal expenses