Egypt welcomes you with its mighty Nile and magnificent monuments, the beguiling desert and lush delta, and with its long past and welcoming, story-loving people.
Arrival at Cairo International Airport, where the local representative will assist you with customs clearance, luggage and airport procedure through the Vip Meet and Assist Immigrations Services.
Transfer and check in to hotel.
Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel in Cairo & free morning
- Visit the Egyptian National Museum of Antiquities, which includes the world-famous golden treasures from King Tutenkhamun’s tomb
- Head to Mummies Room where the mummies of the Royal kings, queens and Pharaohs are kept in state.
- Walking Tour through the Islamic Quarter
- Welcome Dinner at the Khan El Khalili Bazaar
Overnight at hotel
Enjoy Buffet breakfast at your hotel in Cairo.
- Take a fascinating tour of Islamic Cairo, including the beautiful and graceful Mohamed Ali Mosque and the ancient Citadel, a spectacular medieval fortress perched on a hill above the city.
- Visit to Sultan Hassan & Refaai Mosque where the Chah of Iran & Egyptian Royal Family’s cemeteries
- Enjoy the lunch at the famous “Azhar Park”
- Guide to Coptic Cairo and find the remains of the old Fortress of Babylon
- Visit the Church of St. Sergius and see the “Hanging Church”
- Continue to Synagogue of Ben Ezra
Overnight at Hotel
Cairo / Nile River
Enjoy buffet breakfast at your hotel in Cairo
Transfer to the airport for a domestic flight to Luxor, where you will embark on a 4 nights voyage along the Nile River.
In the afternoon, visit the Luxor and Karnak temples.
Overnight onboard the cruise
After breakfast, you will tour the West Bank of Luxor. You will cover Colossi of Memnon, temple of Queen Hatchepsut and 3 tombs in the Valley of the Kings.
The cruise will begin navigating towards Esna after lunch, which is about 60km south of Luxor.
Overnight on board docked at Esna.
Early morning, navigate towards Edfu and visit Temple of Horus, the largest sanctuary built during the period of King Ptolemy. After lunch, continue the journey to Kom Ombo, about 145km south of Edfu.
Overnight on board, docked at Kom Ombo.
This morning, visit the huge temple dedicated to the God Sobek and Harocies. Navigate towards Aswan, about 48km south of Kom Ombo. Visit the temple of Philae, which has been entirely moved to the island of Algikia during the construction of the high barrage.
In the afternoon, sail the Nile by felucca (traditional Egyptian sail boat) around Kitchener’s Island and the Agha Khan Mausoleum. You will end the ride at Elephantine Island and enjoy afternoon tea at Moevenpick Tower to have a spectacular view of the surrounding area. The rest of the afternoon is free at leisure.
This evening, enjoy the sound and light show at the Temple of Philae, set beautifully on an island.
Nile River / Abu Simbel / Aswan
This morning, you will disembark from the cruise and take a short flight to Abu Simbel – this colossus temple of Ramses II is one of the most stunning sights in Egypt! It is set wonderfully by Lake Nasser.
Return to Aswan by flight and have a leisure evening.
Aswan / Giza
Take a short flight to Cairo and transfer to Giza.
Today, we spend the full day visiting Sakkara, site of the great necropolis of Memphis, the Old Kingdom capital. Later, tour one of the great wonders of the world - the famous Giza plateau hosting the legendary pyramids and sphinx.
This evening, enjoy the spectacular light and sound show at the Pyramids!
Transfer to Cairo airport for your flight home.
DetailsContact us about this itinerary
- Hotels with daily breakfast
- 4 nights cruise with all meals on board
- All transfers mentioned in the program, with professional English-speaking Egypt Representatives meeting you at each point to take you to your next destination in modern air-conditioned vehicles.
- All tours & sightseeing as described above with Private English Speaking Guides.
- All the admissions for the sightseeing stated in the program.
- Entrance to the Mummies room at the Egyptian Museum
- Porterage at airports and hotels.
- Domestic flight Cairo/ Sharm/Cairo quoted separately at the published Egypt Air rates, and subject to change without notice.
- All items of a personal nature (telephone calls, laundry, room service, etc).
- Photography fees at all the sights.
- All drinks excluding those mentioned above will be charged as per consumption.
- Entry visas to Egypt (NOT for all nationalities).
- Gratuities for the guide, representatives and drivers or any other kind of tips.