Croatia is geographically diverse. The crescent-shaped country features low mountains and highlands near the Adriatic coastline, flat plains that hug the Hungarian border, and a multitude of islands.
- Met at the airport and transferred to your hotel.
- On a morning sightseeing tour, see the historic Upper Town, St. Mark’s Church, St. Catherine’s Church, the Cathedral, Parliament, and Government Palace.
Zagreb to Plitvice Lakes and Split
- Head to magnificent Plitvice Lakes National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Take a walking tour around several of the lower lakes, enjoying the breathtaking scenery of terraced lakes.
- Continue to the port city of Split.
Split to Hvar
- Begin with a walking tour of the historic inner city, built around Roman Emperor Diocletian’s Palace, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage site.
- See the remnants of Split’s Roman heritage, its Renaissance and Gothic structures, Jupiter’s Temple, the Peristyle and Cathedral of St. Duje.
- Onboard the ferry and set sail to Hvar Island.
- The town of Hvar has a unique cultural and historical heritage, plus a centuries-old tradition in tourism.
- A morning walking tour features views of the Fortress, Franciscan Monastery and more.
Hvar to Dubrovnik
- Continue to the “Pearl of Adriatic,” Dubrovnik.
- A drive along the picturesque Croatian coast reveals the world-famous natural beauty of the area.
- A walking tour shows you Old Dubrovnik.
Excursion to Montenegro
- Travel to the Republic of Montenegro.
- Head to the mouth of the beautiful Bay of Kotor, the longest and deepest fjord in Southern Europe.
- Visit city of Kotor and proceed with a boat ride to Our Lady of the Rocks, one of two islets off the coast of Perast.
- You will be transferred to Dubrovnik’s airport for your departure flight.
DetailsContact us about this itinerary
- Centrally located 4- and 5-star hotels
- Buffet breakfast daily
- 4 dinners (coffee or tea included)
- Airport transfers
- Touring by modern air-conditioned motor-coach
- Professional English Speaking Tour Director throughout
- Licensed Local Guides
- Entrance fees included where indicated in bold letters
- Luggage handling at hotels
- Complimentary whispers with sightseeing tours
- Service charges and hotel taxes