Amsterdam's fabled canals have yet another legend in their midst: Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam. This magnificent grouping of 17th- and 18th-century palaces, set along the prestigious, UNESCO-protected Herengracht, brings the legendary True Waldorf Service to the heart of Holland's capital.
Set on the banks of Amsterdam's grandest canal, the Herengracht, hotel boasts a fabulous location in the heart of the city, just a short walk from the Hermitage Museum, the Opera House, the Museum Quarter and a wealth of dining, shopping and leisure options . This luxury hotel offers easy access to taxi, tram and bus stops, bike rental services and boats.Arrive in style by boat Jetty.
ROOMS, LOFTS & SUITES
Authentic decor and architectural touches define the 93 elegant rooms, lofts and suites. The King Lofts, located on the highest floor with original wooden beams, are particularly enticing.
Dine in style in the sophisticated two Michelin star restaurant at Waldorf Astoria Amsterdam, where you can savor exquisite international cuisine as you take in beautiful views of the courtyard garden. Enjoy spectacular culinary dishes and the finest wines in this exclusive restaurant. Revitalize with an afternoon cup of coffee and a tasty sandwich or pastry in the stylish and popular Peacock Alley or enjoy bespoke cocktails in our signature Vault Bar.
Rent a bicycle and take in the sights along the many designated bike paths. The hotel’s Guerlain Spa can heal any tired muscles. The Courtyard Garden, the largest in the area, is the ideal place to escape from the bustle of the city.
Charlotte Travel Exclusives
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability (excluding suites)
- Complimentary breakfast daily, for up to two in room guests
- $100 USD Equivalent Food & Beverage credit, to be utilized during stay (excluding dining at Librije's Zusje Amsterdam and services charges. Not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Welcome Amenity with personlized welcome card from GM
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability