The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin stands at the pulse of Berlin, one of Europe’s most renowned cultural hubs. From the lively Potsdamer Platz, with its dizzying array of architectural and artistic venues, one retreats into a luxurious world of warm hues, soft feather beds and unique service (the on-call Bath Butler, for instance). Start your day with the city’s best croissants in the very French Brasserie Desbrosses, and after a night at the opera, relax with sublime creations based on the power of perfume at the intimate bar, The Curtain Club.
Conveniently located at the Potsdamer Platz, the Berlin Mitte hotel’s address enthralls visitors with soaring architecture and upscale shopping at the new Mall of Berlin, the largest mall in the city.
ROOMS & SUITES
To further reflect the influence of Prussian architect Schinkel (1781-1841), whose architectural genius can still be viewed in many of Berlin’s most famous buildings, each of the 303 guestrooms and hotel suites in Berlin are distinguished by original watercolors being created by Professor Markus Luepertz, a German artist highly noted for his 20th century neo-expressionism style. The artwork complements very spacious Berlin hotel suites and rooms featuring bedside control panels, heated bathroom floors, inlaid cherry wood closets and armoires, soothing shades of beige, browns and golds of the interior, and large windows providing panoramic views of either the greenery of the city’s Tiergarten Park, or the vibrant cityscape of The Potsdamer Platz.
A great place for kids. Each child is welcomed personally, given a treasure map with prizes-and is invited for a non-alcoholic children's cocktail at The Curtain Club.
Charlotte Travel Exclusives
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Superior, Deluxe and Club rooms will receive a 85 EUR Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay
- Suite bookings will receive Complimentary access to the Club Lounge**. The Club Lounge offers four daily complimentary food & beverage presentations, a dedicated concierge, laptop & wireless high speed internet, panoramic windows, and regional and interna
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability