Corinthia Hotel London is the 21st Century Grand Hotel created by experts with a passion for craftsmanship and an understanding of world-class service. Combining traditional grandeur with modern freshness, hotel is perfectly positioned for the needs of the discerning, modern-day, international traveler.
Perfectly positioned in the heart of London, the hotel is within easy walking distance of Trafalgar Square, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, the National Gallery, the Southbank Centre, and the London Eye. A short stroll will take you to Buckingham Palace, West End theatres, Covent Garden, Piccadilly Circus, and the fashionable Regent Street and Bond Street for designer shopping.
ROOMS & SUITES
Visitors with a taste for memorable dining may choose Italian fare at Massimo Restaurant & Oyster Bar or British cuisine prepared with high-quality seasonal ingredients at The Northall Restaurant. Afternoon Tea is served under the splendid Baccarat Chandelier and Bassoon is where cocktail connoisseurs will be at home. ESPA Life at Corinthia London brings together an unrivalled team of the world’s top professionals to offer fitness, nutrition, complementary healthcare and luxury spa treatments for face and body.
Charlotte Travel Exclusives
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- 85 GBP Hotel Credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full.Excludes Florist/Gift Shop)
- Guaranteed flexible check-in/check-out (must advise time of arrival/departure in advance to ensure room availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Complimentary use of the hotel car within Central London (Zone 1)
- Complimentary one way transfers from London Heathrow (Applicable to One Bedroom Suites, Actor’s, Explorer’s and Whitehall Penthouse bookings)
- Butler Service for River Suites and Penthouses