Between Rice Fields and Beaches, a Resort for Savouring the Balinese Way of Life. The perfect harmony between contemporary design and Balinese culture.
Located In the south of the island of Bali, surrounded by the Java Sea and the Indian Ocean and only a 30 minute drive from Denpasar Ngurah Rai International Airport.
Club Med Bali has 393 rooms located in five buildings of 1 to 3 storeys designed in traditional Balinese style architecture using wood and natural colours: Flores, Sumba, Java, Lombok and Madura. Club Rooms are decked out with warm wooden furnishings, gentle lighting and a beautiful view over the coconut grove. Deluxe Rooms offer generous living space and comfort in a beautiful blend of Balinese culture and modernity. Suites offers spacious living-rooms opening onto your very own private terrace with views of the tropical garden.
Experience the rich Balinese culture together, or make use of the world-class Children’s Clubs, allowing parents the freedom to enjoy quiet time, exploring the region and unwinding in the Zen pool and spa. Make golden memories at Club Med Bali, in the heart of one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations. Take a side trip to the Sunda Islands, close to the Batur volcano, situated amid lush gardens and temples ro enjoy a day out on the 6-hole pitch and putt or 18-hole course on the island.
Club Med Premium All-Inclusive Holiday
- Accommodation in a Superior Room - other room types available*
- All meals, wine, beer and soft drinks
- Open bar and snacking
- Evening entertainment
- One swimming pool and one quiet pool for adults only
- Juniors’ Club Med® (11 to 17 years)
- Mini Club Med® (4 to 10 years)
- Club Med Baby Welcome® (4 to 23 months)
- Sports with different levels of courses: Golf
- Sports Discovery Lessons (beginner courses): snorkeling, flying trapeze, aquafitness, Club Med Fitness and windsurfing
- Free Access to Sports Facilities: beach volleyball, cardio and weight-training room at Club Med Gym, squash, tennis, badminton, basketball, soccer, kayaking, pétanque, table tennis, volleyball
- Discovery: classes in Bahasa, Balinese dance