On arrival at Auckland International Airport, you will be met by a representative and transfer you by private vehicle to the Domestic Airport prior to your onward flight.
Fly Auckland to Wellington (additional cost) On arrival at Wellington Airport you will be met by your private driver and vehicle and transferred to Queens Wharf at the Wellington waterfront to meet with your private helicopter for your transfer to your accommodation at Wharekauhau Country Estate (approximately 15 minutes
Accommodation for two nights in a King Cottage Suite including pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast at: Wharekauhau Country Estate, Palliser Bay
This morning enjoy a 4WD farm safari to introduce you to the workings of this remote coastal ranch, which has been included today. Bordered by the Rimutaka Ranges and Pacific Ocean, this classic New Zealand Romney sheep station tour features highlights from the activities that have created New Zealand’s legendary farming heritage, and may include sheep shearing demonstrations, sheep dogs in action and daily farm events (approximately 3 hours duration).
While at leisure at Wharekauhau Country Estate we recommend the following unique local experiences:
• Go walking, hiking, mountain biking or quad biking on the many tracks on the estate.
• Visit the picturesque lighthouse at Cape Palliser and see seals at the colony.
• Try your hand at archery, claybird shooting or surfcasting (fishing from the beach).
• Take in the dramatic coastal scenery by land, or even better, by air onboard a helicopter.
• Relax with a spa treatment.
• Take a day excursion to the high end, boutique vineyards of Martinborough.
• Enjoy the Gymnasium, Tennis, Croquet Lawn, Petanque Field at Wharekauhau.
Today you will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle and transferred to Wellington Domestic Airport prior to your onward flight. En route, stop at Te Papa, New Zealand's National Museum, where you will enjoy a private tour of Te Papa and gain fascinating insight into New Zealand’s history and people.
You will enjoy selected Te Papa collection highlights that will give you an in-depth overview of what makes New Zealand unique. You will have the opportunity to learn about and explore New Zealand’s diverse natural environment, Maori culture and treasures, and its art and colonial history (approximately 1 hour 30 minutes duration).
Fly Wellington to Blenheim (additional cost)
On arrival at Blenheim Airport you will be met by
your private driver and vehicle and transferred to your accommodation (approximately 10 minutes journey).
Today you will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle for a wine tour visiting some of the vineyards of the world-renowned Marlborough wine region.
With over 100 wineries in the region, many primary food producers, cafés and restaurants, Marlborough is a gourmet province. This private tour gives you the opportunity to experience the wines and attractions of Marlborough tailored to suit your preferences. Visit iconic wineries such as Cloudy Bay, Allan Scott, Hunters and Brancott, or boutique wineries such as Auntsfield, Seresin, Saint Clair, and Huia. Enjoy lunch at one of the wineries visited today (cost to be settled directly). You will also have the opportunity to sample other local Marlborough delights such as handmade chocolate and organic olive oil. You will be returned to your accommodation later today (approximately 4-6 hours duration).
Today you will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle for your scenic transfer via the East Coast to Kaikoura (approximately 2 hours journey).
Accommodation for two nights in a One Bedroom Treehouse including dinner and breakfast at:
Hapuku Lodge, Kaikoura
Today you will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle and transferred to Whale Watch Kaikoura (approximately 15 minutes journey).
Enjoy an exhilarating whale watch cruise excursion where you will have the opportunity to view the Giant Sperm Whales which are present year-round.
You may also encounter New Zealand Fur Seals, pods of Dusky Dolphins and the Wandering Albatross. Depending on the season, Humpback Whales, Pilot Whales, Blue Whales and Southern Right Whales may also be visible, along with the world’s largest dolphin, The Orca or Killer Whale, as well as the world’s rarest and smallest dolphin – the Hector (approximately 3 hours duration).
At the end of your excursion, you will be returned to your accommodation.
Whilst at leisure in the Kaikoura area we recommend the following optional local experiences:
- It’s possible to swim with the dolphins or take the more unique option and go swimming with the seals.
- Spend a few hours fishing out on the ocean and have your chef cook up your spoils for dinner.
- Be sure to check out ‘street food’, Kaikoura style: divine crayfish (lobster) from ‘Seafood BBQ’, a caravan-come-restaurant serving up crayfish right on the beach.
- Walkers will love the Peninsula Walkway for its beautiful coastal views.
- See the many different species of seabirds that call Kaikoura home, including albatross, gannets, shags and penguins.
Today you will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle for your scenic transfer to Christchurch Domestic Airport (approximately 3 hours journey).
Fly Christchurch to Queenstown (additional cost)
On arrival at Queenstown Domestic Airport you will be met by your private driver and vehicle for your scenic transfer to your accommodation via Arrowtown, the MacKenzie Country and the Lindis Pass.
This evening enjoys a star gazing experience. Dark, clear skies; unique celestial features and otherworldly landscapes make stargazing in New Zealand a breathtakingly magical experience. With very limited light pollution within the Ahuriri Valley, the views of the night sky seem to stretch on as far as the eye can see.
Accommodation for two nights in a King Suite including pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast at: The Lindis Lodge, Ahuriri
Whilst at leisure at The Lindis Lodge we recommend the following unique local experiences:
- Soar above the mountains, lakes and grasslands in a glider, and even have the opportunity to fly yourself!
- Take advantage of one of the top ten fly fishing locations in the world, just a short stroll from the lodge.
- Explore the rugged countryside on horseback or mountain bike.
- Hike over 49,000 hectares through the surrounding wetlands, forests, tussock and alpine countryside. Guides are available.
- Get off road and dirty, exploring the region by 4WD buggy.
- Partake in the nightly excursion outdoors to map the stars, constellations and planets, all gloriously viewable by the naked eye in this International Dark Sky Reserve.
- Study the unique flora and fauna of the area with an ecological guide.
Today you will be met at your accommodation by your private helicopter for your flight to spectacular Milford Sound.
Departing Ahuriri you will fly over the Lindis Pass to Fiordland National Park, over the grandeur of the Alps, rainforests, frozen lakes, and majestic Mitre Peak to the heart of Fiordland. The excursion includes a glacier landing allowing extraordinary views of the glaciers with their many crevasses and blue and green ice falls.
On conclusion of your helicopter excursion you will land on the lawn of your accommodation on the shores of Lake Wakatipu.
Accommodation for two nights in a King Lodge Room including pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast at: Blanket Bay, Glenorchy, Near Queenstown
You will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle and transferred to Glenorchy (approximately 5 minutes journey)
Enjoy your exciting wilderness tour and jet boat excursion.
Following a briefing you will journey by four-wheel-drive vehicle through the back roads and untouched wilderness to the upper reaches of the scenic Dart River. You will have the opportunity to enjoy a guided forest walk en route. Then embark on your exhilarating jet boat ride on the scenic Dart River (approximately 3 hours duration).
Following your excursion, you will be returned to your accommodation at Blanket Bay.
You will be met at your accommodation by your private driver and vehicle and transferred to Queenstown Airport prior to your onward flight (approximately 1 hour’s journey along the scenic shores of Lake Wakatipu).
DetailsEnquire about this itinerary
Prices per person on a double / twin share basis from HKD 94,000
- Meet and greet on arrival at Auckland International Airport with private car and driver transfer to Auckland Domestic Terminal.
- Private car and driver from Wellington Airport to Queens Wharf and Helicopter flight to Wharekauhau
- 2 nights in a Cottage Suite at Wharekauhau Country Estate including pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast
- Half day farm tour at Wharekauhau Country Estate
- Private car and driver to Wellington Airport including a private Te Papa HighlightsTour.
- Private car and driver from Blenheim Airport to Marlborough Lodge
- 2 nights in a Lodge Room at Marlborough Lodge including pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast
- Full day private Wine Tour of Marlborough vineyards (lunch cost not included)
- Private car and driver from Marlborough Lodge to Hapuku Lodge
- 2 nights in a One Bedroom Tree House at Hapuku Lodge including breakfast and dinner
- Shared Whale Watch excursion including transfers
- Private car and driver from Hapuku Lodge to Christchurch Airport.
- Private car and driver from Queenstown Airport to The Lindis Lodge including sightseeing (Arrowtown and Kawarau Gorge Bridge)
- 2 nights in a Lodge Suite at The Lindis Lodge including pre-dinner drinks, dinner and breakfast
- Star Gazing Experience at The Lindis Lodge
- Private helicopter excursion from Lindis Lodge to Milford Sound including glacier landing and landing on the lawn at Blanket Bay
- 2 nights in a Lodge Room at Blanket Bay
- Shared Dart River jet boat excursion including transfers
- Private car and driver from Blanket Bay to Queenstown International Airport
- New Zealand Goods and Services Tax
- International flights
- The following domestic flights:
- Auckland to Wellington
- Wellington to Blenheim
- Christchurch to Queenstown
- Any tours excursions or meals that are not specified in the itinerary and other personal expenses.
- From now till September 2019