Exploring Namibia is a true adventure, taking in this vast country from Sossusvlei dunes to the Namib Desert, the Atlantic coast to the ancient Damaraland plains and Etosha’s wildlife.
This Exploration takes in the soaring red dunes of Sossusvlei, the life-filled blue Atlantic Ocean, the desert and denizens of Damaraland, and the plains game and predators of Etosha National Park. As we journey between destinations the spectacular landscapes are revealed, completing this fantastic adventure.
Day 1 & 2
Kulala Adventurer Camp, Sossusvlei
Explore the iconic red dunes and be awed by the desert-adapted wildlife surviving in one of the world’s oldest and most arid deserts
Day 3 & 4
Transfer by road, taking in spectacular scenery to Swakopmund, a picturesque town with an eclectic mix of European and African culture. Nights are spent at the Hansa Hotel, which forms part of city’s architectural heritage. We explore the ice-blue Atlantic coast with a “Dolphin and Seal” catamaran cruise from Walvis Bay.
Day 5 to 7
Damaraland Adventurer Camp, Damaraland
We continue our journey by road 320 kilometres (200 miles) and approximately 8-hour drive to Damaraland, west of the Brandberg Mountain, stopping for lunch at Ugab Save the Rhino Trust Camp. This area boasts the largest concentration of black rhino anywhere on the planet outside a national Park. The area boasts a varied assortment of desert-adapted wildlife and incredible geological formations.
Day 8 & 9
Andersson’s Camp, Ongava Game Reserve (Etosha)
We drive approximately 330km (205 miles and a 5-hour drive) to Ongava Game Reserve on the boundary of Etosha National Park. Etosha remains the highest density wildlife area within Namibia, its fame justly acknowledged. We explore here, as well as the Ongava Game Reserve.
Driving 420 kilometres (260 miles) south, we return to Windhoek at 13h00 and bid farewell to our adventure.
DetailsEnquire about this itinerary
As a set-departure guided journey, the fully inclusive rates per person comprises the expertise of one knowledgeable and professional guide who leads you from beginning to end, combined with tailor-made services like logistics, sightseeing and accommodation.
- Accommodation as specified
- A reasonable amount of soft drinks, mineral water, fruit juice, house wine and beer, as well as local spirits such as gin and Amarula whilst at Kulala Adventurer Camp, Damaraland Adventurer Camp and Andersson’s Camp
- All meals from lunch on Day 1, excluding dinner on the second night in Swakopmund and lunch on Day 10
- All activities as per the detailed itinerary
- Road transfers as specified
- National Park Fees
- All flights
- All personal purchase
- Travel insurance
- All drinks whilst in Swakopmund
- Pre and Post tour arrangements
- Optional extra activities/services, not included in itinerary
- New Government taxes, levies, fuel or industry increases