Discover the rich heritage of the Ayeyarwady Rivers in Myanmar with a luxurious cruise aboard Belmond Orcaella, Myanmar is the jewel in Southeast Asia’s crown, waiting to be rediscovered. Explore its rich heritage and natural beauty, meet its hospitable and friendly people.
Day 1MandalayTake a flight to Mandalay, sightseeing, visit famous cravings, temples and pagoda. Embark Belmond Orcaella. Take a magical sunset at the 200-year-old U Bein Bridge. Welcome cocktail and dinner on board.
Day 2Lat-Ka-PinMorning yoga and astrologer steps on board. Ashore to the riverside village of Lat-Ka-Pin. Afternoon relax on board, enjoy afternoon tea and informative talk on the subject of Bagan.
Day 3BaganArrive Bagan, visit the ancient temple of Htilominlo, explore the colourful Nyaung Oo Market. Ashore to two of Bagan’s best-preserved temples, Sulamani and Ananda, sunset strewn with thousands of ancient temples. Farewell dinner in the evening.
Disembark Belmond Orcaella, transfer to Bagan airport, take flight back to Yangon.
DetailsEnquire about this itinerary
- Belmond Orcaella cruise stay
- Domestic flights between Yangon Mandalay and Bagan
- Belmond ashore excursions
- All meals on board
- Soft drinks, excluding freshly squeezed fruit juice
- House Beer, all other alcoholic drinks are charged upon consumption
- House wine during lunch and dinner
- One house cocktail daily
- Fully qualified doctor onboard
- Permanent guides onboard
- Dedicated support boat
- Satellite Wi-Fi in public areas
Charlotte Travel Exclusives
- US$100 onboard credits per person per journey
- VIP welcome treats with a local taste
- Welcome letter from the General Manager
- Complimentary upgrade based on availability at time of check-in
- A unique US$500 gift voucher loyalty programme when your client books a US$5,000 or more holiday with Belmond.