Greeting in the arrivals area of the airport by your private guide in Havana Airport. They'll bring you to your hotel by private vehicle. Orientating you to the city on your way and helping you check-in when you get there.
Day 2Havana colonial and the flair of the 50'sIn the morning enjoy a guided walking tour through Havana’s old town with its most important sights such as: Capitolio, Calle Obispo, and CathedralSquare,taste a cocktail at Hemingway’s famous ‘Bodeguitadel Medio’, Plaza de Armas, Palace of the Spanish Governors General, Castillo de la Fuerza Real, El Templetea.o.Lunch at the Restaurant ‚Vuelta Abajo’. In continuation visit the‚ Humidor’ bar at the Hotel Conde de Villanueva, revealing a fascinating world of cigars. The best brands of Habanos wait to be tasted. Experience the skilful hands of the ‘torcedor’ (cigar roller) who will initiate you into the art of rolling cigars, accompanied by a cup of Cuban coffee and rum.In the afternoon panoramic drive with American Classic Car through Vedado with its varied architectural styles from Art Nouveau to Neoclassic. Past the legendary Hotel Nacional de Cuba, stop at the Revolution square, drive through the Avenida de losPresidentes and through the Quinta Avenida to the residential district of Miramar with its splendid mansions dating from the 30’s to the 50’s, many of them converted into embassies. In the evening possibility to attend the famous Tropicana show.
Day 3Havana - Santa Clara - Remedios, about 365kmIn the morning drive to the fortress El Morro, the UNESCO World heritage site with visit of the Christ statue: The work of the Cuban sculptor Jilma Madera is the largest sculpture that has ever been created by a woman. From the hill, you have a beautiful view of the bay of Havana.Afterwards longdrive on the "autopista" in the direction of central Cuba and lunch at the Paladar "Finca Campesina". Next to the historic Santa Clara, where Che Guevara obtained his most important victory and where he found his last rest. Visit of the Che Guevara mausoleum.Then drive to the small, almost undiscovered colonial town of Remedios, where the nationally known ‘Parandas’ take place every year.
Day 4Remedios - Caribarien - Sancti Spirutus - Trinidad, about 250kmIn the morning excursion to Caibarién, a small town located on the coast where you will visit the sugar and the steam engine museum. In continuation drive to the interior of the island to Sancti Spiritus, the province capital, a colonial town with its romantic Yayabo Bridge, built by the Spaniards. After lunch at the restaurant ‘Meson de la Plaza’ drive through the Sugar Mill Valley (‘Valle de losIngenios’) with the remains of small 19th century sugar mills, including warehouses, milling machinery, slave quarters, manor houses.Visit the ‘hacienda Iznaga’ home of the former sugar barons Iznaga with its legendary "slave tower". Arrival in Trinidad in the late afternoon. Trinidad – UNESCO World heritage site with unique colonial architecture - is still detained in time keeping its soul and essence! Enjoy the romantic night-life by listening to traditional music and dancing with the locals. Visit the ‘Casa de la Trova’ or the ‘Casa de la Musica’ near the main square.
Day 5TrinidadFounded in 1514, this town had its peak during the sugar boom era in the 19th century. Stroll through the cobblestone streets to the idyllic main square surrounded by the splendid mansions of the former sugar barons. Visit the ‘Museo Municipal’ at the former ‘Palacio Cantero’or the ‘Museo Romantico’ and have a break at the rustic ‘Canchanchara’ bar to taste the local honey liquor. Lunch at a private restaurant (Paladar), Vista Gourmet, with its popular roof terrace or Sol y Son with antique furniture and a beautiful courtyard. Afternoon time at leisure.
Day 6Trinidad - Cienfuegos - Varadero / Havana, about 285 to 345 kmDrive along the panoramic road to Cienfuegos, city inspired by French colonial architecture and located on the wide bay of Cienfuegos. On the way visit the Botanical Garden, one of the most important in Latin America.Stroll over the main square to the nostalgic Terry Theatre where Caruso and Sarah Bernhardt performedonce upon a time and trip to Punta Gorda and cocktail at the ‘moorish’ inspired‘Palacio de Valle’. Lunch at a private restaurant, Aché whose loving decoration creates a special atmosphere or Villa Lagarto with beautiful views of the bay.In the afternoon drive to Varadero / Havana with arrival in the evening.
DetailsEnquire about this itinerary
- 5-star, a former aristocratic and colonial style palace, located on the Plaza de Armas in old part of the town.
- 5-star, was launched in 2010, combines stylish furnishings with modern utilities seamlessly, located on Plaza San Francisco.
- 5-star, in a neo-colonial and modern style with panoramic roof top terrace and swimming pool offering the best views over the town. a
- 5-star, offers spacious rooms, tasty eats, and a rooftop terrace and pool in the ornate historical garb Cuba is infamous for.
- is a small hotel housed in an old, colonial style building, with beautiful architecture and balconies overlooking Remedios' main square.
- 24 cozy and stylish rooms with rooftop sun terrace, charming hotels idyllically located within walking distance from the main square.
- In historical colonial house from the early 1800s with two floors and a large patio with a beautiful courtyard in the heart of Trinidad.
- Near the main square, 17 air-conditioned bedrooms are on two levels opening to an atrium patio with palms and potted plants.
- 5-star, overlooks a UNESCO Heritage Site, with the imposing mountains of the Sierra del Escambray in the background, close to the Plaza Mayor.
- Breakfast & Lunch