Yellowknife is the best location in the world for viewing the aurora borealis. As the nights grow longer, the green, red and mauve lights of aurora borealis, or northern lights, are absolutely brilliant in their dance across the sky. You'll be track down the best view point to watch the Aurora Borealis. During the hunting tour, you will hear Aboriginal stories and learn about the science and the legends behind the Aurora in the north.
Your private guide and driver will meet and greet in the airport. Escort to lunch at restuarnt and relax in the hotel in the afternoon. After dinner, start your first Aurora viewing tour.
After breakfast, process to city tour of Yellowknife to explore it aboriginal culture, city landscape and unquie atmosphere. Free and leisure in the afternoon. Before sunset, head to Cameron Falls, enjoy its jaw-dropping spectacular view. After dinner, hunt aurora again.
Breakfast is done in the hotel. You'll be guided to enjoy the boat trip which will go along the Great Slave Lake, the 2nd largest lake in Canada. The scenic views of the islands are untouched as like hundreds years ago. The area of the Lake is 27,000 sq. km. Shore lunch at Greak Slave Lake. Afternoon is in leisure. Dinner is followed by aurora viewing tour.
Breakfast in the hotel, enjoy it's facilities in your leiure time. Escort to the airport and departure.
DetailsEnquire about this itinerary
- 15 August to 30 September
- The Explorer Hotel, Yellowknife
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- If due to delayed flights, bad weather or other conditions beyond our control, any additional cost of lodging, meals, transportation etc, will be the guest's responsibility.If your arrival is delayed, we can not guarantee to make up your full package, but we will try our best.
Charlotte Travel Exclusives
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Daily Buffet breakfast, for up to two in room guests
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability